Khaya Woodware ensures that your privacy is protected when using our services. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
2. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Khaya Woodware, created and owned by the Dutch company izi-write, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data.
3. What data do we collect?
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders or contact our customer service. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information and payment information.
4. How do we use it?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and returns via our online services
- To send text message notifications of delivery status
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters and magazines
- To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
5. What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
6. Who has access to your personal data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside Khaya Woodware. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods.
8. Third-party cookies
We use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.